Save on popular items from Amazon.

Saturday

2017 A-Z theme reveal: Kooky old pics




Delightfully Amiss is getting into the act with the April A to Z Blogging Challenge again this year. Annually, this event attracts thousands of bloggers, who post daily (with the exception of Sundays) for the entire month. Posts are arranged from A to Z, with topics applied accordingly.

Here’s the Delightfully Amiss theme reveal for the 2017 A to Z Challenge:

Kooky old pics



Throughout April, I’ll post wild old photos from days gone by. Nope, I surely didn’t snap any of them. I just found these curious and crazy vintage pictures and thought they’d be intriguing, amusing, and possibly even somewhat alarming.

You won’t want to miss these uncanny images. Stop back. Bookmark this site. And please comment with a link to your own posts, while you’re here, so my readers and I can pop over to see what you’re publishing too.
Happy A to Z all around.




Image/s:
Series logo – adapted by this user from public domain artwork
A to Z Challenge logo - fair use

.
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You are invited to visit my Amazon author page as well.

1 comment: