Save on popular items from Amazon.

Sunday

Kid's dragline sounds more like promo tagline



It’s amazing what a person hears, just pausing on a private patio.

I stepped away for a few moments, grabbing a quick sandwich and settling into a shady spot outdoors to enjoy a quiet summer break.

Just then, a couple of boys rode by at full tilt on their bicycles. Glancing through the hedgerow, I guessed they must have been six or seven years old.

“Race ya!” the first one shouted.

“Ha!” the other answered.

“I win!”

“No-o-o!”

“You’re a fat rat!”

“Well, be sure to check us out at Fat Rat Dot Com.”

I almost fell out of my chair. And I’m pretty sure the real winner of that exchange wasn’t the faster biker.

Images:
Boy on Bicycle by Werner100359
- Creative Commons Licensing
       
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Features' Pets - National Pet Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Equestrian Examiner - Madison and More on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment