Save on popular items from Amazon.

Friday

Lettuce Lover




Lo and behold!

A popular French phrase comes to mind here. “Mon petit chou,” which translates directly to “my little cabbage,” is often used as a term of endearment. More loosely rendered, it means “my little dear” “my little darling,” or “my sweetheart.”



Maybe this photo leaves something to be desired. And perhaps this guy is a strange sort of stalker after all.

Or he could just be someone’s lost boy-frond. Maybe his girlfriend is a hot tomato. (Sorry, had to.)

Still, he looks a little green around the edges (even in an old sepia-toned photo).

Later, dude.



Image/s:
Vintage photo – public domain
Series logo – adapted by this user from public domain artwork

.
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You are invited to visit my Amazon author page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment