Save on popular items from Amazon.

Wednesday

Vacant Stares



Voila, a vision of vacuousness.  Just look at those vague visages.



This image brings back vestiges of my high school poetry teaching days, voicing valuable (at least to me) volumes of verse into the teenage void and growing ever more vexed. All of a sudden, I feel like I might need a voucher for a vacation.

Time to vamoose?

It sort of looks like some of these pupils are already taking vacations of their own, visiting various villages or venues. Don’t you just wonder: Why’s vying for their vaporous veneration?



Image/s:
Vintage photo – public domain
Series logo – adapted by this user from public domain artwork

.
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You are invited to visit my Amazon author page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment