Save on popular items from Amazon.

Saturday

25 Cringe-Worthy Christmas Songs: #18



Trust me. These are getting worse.

This Cringe-Worthy Christmas Song needs no introduction or explanation. Give it a listen, and you’ll see what I mean.

 .
 .

What sort of season’s greeting is this? 

Can’t you just see a sweet little kid, climbing onto Santa’s lap and saying, “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. Oh, and please don’t let Daddy get drunk on Christmas this time.”

Turn it off, or I’m leaving on a jet plane. Don’t know when I’ll be back again. I’m suddenly feeling the need for some sunshine on my shoulders.

Be sure to follow, like, or bookmark this site, so you can find it again easily. C’mon back throughout the Christmas season to hear the entire medley or 25 Cringe-Worthy Christmas Songs.
 
Image/s:
Christmas graphic –
Webweaver ClipArt
25 Cringe-Worthy Christmas Songs –
created by this user
on FlamingText

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter


Brand-new this Christmas! What's in Santa's Sleigh This Christmas?, by Linda Ann Nickerson - a holiday ABC read-aloud with whimsical illustrations by a talented young artist. 

This book is available from Amazon.com in both print and Kindle editions.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it breaks my heart to think that this IS the best wish of many sad kids.

    ReplyDelete