Save on popular items from Amazon.

Friday

28 Days of Thanks – Deals and Discounts



The tidal wave has started. Pre-holiday deals and discounts are starting to build, like a shopper’s tsunami. Sure, the commercial bombardment can seem a nuisance. The mailbox overflows with catalogs and coupons. TV and radio ads blare bargains and big sales.

Still, sometimes it’s fun to score a super deal, especially if it’s for something we really intended to buy anyway. I scooped up a couple of amazing buys at the grocery store this week, simply hunting for stuff on my list.

And a total stranger handed me a coupon at the checkout. She was standing right behind me and saw I was buying ketchup, and she wasn’t. So there it is.

Sign me thankful – again.

Images:
Adapted from public domain artwork

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment