Save on popular items from Amazon.

Tuesday

28 Days of Thanks – Hairstylist




Growing older can be a hair-raising experience. A skilled hairstylist can soften the blow a bit. I sure appreciate mine. She has a keen eye and the confidence to speak up boldly when I wanna wig out about my frazzled or frizzled hair or beg her for a new style that won’t work for me at all.

Plus, she’s amazing at eliminating the grey-lo. But you didn’t hear it here. You know, "only her hairdresser..." 


And even though I never seem to be able to recreate the sleek, shiny look she leaves me with, I still contend that she is something of a miracle worker when it comes to hair.

Sign me thankful again.
Images:
Vintage/public domain artwork

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment